Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Control freak

As some may know, I get a bit hasty at times when it comes to getting things done. I try to make things fall into place immediately, making plans before I even get an idea out of my head. I'm definitely a whole picture person. So, not knowing where I'm going to live, what my paychecks are going to look like, where my hubby's going to find a job, where my kids are going to go school, when they will start school, their school supply list, how much utilities are going to cost, how we're going to get furniture, etc., etc., etc. is driving me bonkers. Like I said, I know God will take care of us, but I really wish He would let me in on the plans. I know He's in the driver seat, but sometimes I'm not even sure I'm in the same car! And for a backseat driver, that makes it really hard to control things. Maybe in God's image of this analogy He has me strapped to the top with all the luggage so He doesn't have to listen to me telling Him where to go. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you, and praying for all of you. Fasten your seatbelt, let go of the steering wheel and hold on while He takes you on the ride of your life! :) I'll be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete